From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: [ScrIMS] Server up again
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:56:00 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all,

Some of you have asked about my ScrIMS page, complaining that it was not available.

I'm very far from home now and it's difficult getting things done. However I'm glad to say that the server is up and running again.

So for those who are interested, please feel free to go and download anything at

http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/scrims/

...that said, we will be experiencing a power shutdown on Friday morning from 8am to noon (gmt +0200) so don't come by these hours !!

Thank you for your interest,

Serge
--
 \\//\//\//   Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose    Institut Jacques Monod
  // // //    http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/   Univ. Jussieu - Paris