From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: Re: Bitten by Browser Bug
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:05:24 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 1:10 PM -0700 8/9/01, Systems wrote:
> >My router length is not yet a problem. I just want to know which
>>browsers are safe.
>
>Your posting speaks to the contrary.  Your browser is "safe" for the
>current number of entries that you have in your truncated router.

Yes, I know you're saying that all browsers are a problem at some length. I'm not at that length.

I was doing fine with the number of entries in my non-truncated router until I used the wrong browser. Then it chopped off a bunch. Now I've recovered the missing entries from a backup and my router is again fine. I just don't want to make the mistake of using the wrong browser again.

--

Internet Tools for Business --  <http://www.CyberSpaces.net/>
E-commerce capable web hosting