From: The Count of CipherSpace <CountZeroI@CipherSpace.org.in>
Subject: Re: RBL Server Replies
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:45:56 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Paul Galati at 2001-08-31 15:30 from pgalati@jackrouse.com wrote:

>Does anyone know the limits on how many characters can be returned to a
>person
>who sends email through a blacklisted mail server.  For or.orbl.org
>they added in quotes "http://www.orbz.org/sender.php" and that gets
>returned to them in the undeliverable.
>
>My boss does not like the tone of the link that our legitimate customers are
>getting.  I would like to substitute their link with some of our own text.
>What is the character limitation in doing so?

In such a situation, I would put in a URL that points to a web-site that
I have control over;  and, then on that web page you can be as verbose as
you (or your boss) wishes - e.g.:

or.orbl.org "See, http://rbl.jackrouse.com/orbl.html"

this page then has your message and a link to ORBL (or ORBZ, as you seem
to indicate above).