From: Lydia Saase <listen@saase.de>
Subject: Re: Wrong error message ? DNS? PARTIALLY SOLVED
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:33:41 +0200
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks, Dmitry

this works ok. I dont want to get mails for undefined accounts for all
virtual domains, so does it work to place an entry at the bottom of the
router settings like this:

<*@*> = undefined

where "undefined" ist not defined as an account?

Does this take all wrong addresses, accounts and virtual domains, and send
them back? Or must I define such a thing for all domains?

Are there situations where SIMS goes twice through the router list?

Thanks again.
Lydia

Technical Support, Stalker Labs schrieb am 18.09.2001 10:39 Uhr