From: Mark Hartman <mh-list@harthaven.com>
Subject: Re: Internal Hop Count too Big
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:04:34 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I do the same kind of thing; I have:

    <mh-*> = mh.other

so I can (to use your example) "mh-iomega@harthaven.com".  All the mail
goes to my "mh.other" account, but I can see where it came from.

The key here, however, is that the destination account can't match the
pattern of the router trap; in other words, I couldn't have used
"mh-other" as the target account, because it would loop over and over
again.  However, using the "." solved the problem for me; you could use
your same idea, but change it to:

   <*-SPAM> = SPAM

and it would work provided you always used the hyphen.