From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: Re: rewriting SIMS
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:41:09 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 09:33 AM 11/6/2001 , Stefan Jeglinski wrote:
What I'm saying is, "DROP THAT COMMUNIGATOR LIKE A HOT POTATOE!"
Then carbonize SIMS. :-)

I don't disagree with this. But I can't remember one thing because it's been soooo long ago since I did it. Isn't Communigator needed once at the beginning to set up the initial postmaster account or something?

It has been a while, but if I recall correctly, Communigator is required to turn on the web interface.

I don't think I even have Communigator installed on any of the machines I use to administer SIMS. The web interface is all that I ever use. I guess I could download a copy of Communigator if I needed it.....