From: Lyle D. Gunderson <Lyle@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Auto-ticking checkboxes (Was: Secondary mail server redux)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:13:43 -0800
To: <sims>
This was an amazingly valuable little nugget! I had no idea you could
stick javascript in the location, hit return, and have it run. But it
gets *better*:

You can stick the javascript in a *bookmark!* (At least in iCab). Just
select the bookmark, and all the checkboxes get checked. Yow.

So now I'm thinking of all the other forms I have to fill out with the
same information over and over...

Thanks so much for passing this along to us! Good on ya, Terry!

(All those checkboxes in the log list are still the coolest application
of this concept, though...)

--Lyle

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:53:43, Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au> is alleged
to have written: