From: Stonewall Ballard <sb.list@stonetics.com>
Subject: "Whiteholeing" based on FROM address?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:13:10 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Now that I've got my RBLs working again (thanks, guys), I found that Apple's discussion list mailer is an open relay.

It's turned out to be very difficult to coerce Apple's discussion list system to use a special TO address for these mailings, so I'd like to be able to use the router to force messages from this server to be accepted even though it's on a blackhole list.

Is there any way to do that?

 - Stoney